Sunday, December 23, 2007


It's Christmas Eve Eve (that's December 23, two days before Christmas). My husband likes to say that on the days leading up to Christmas. There have been times when he's started this ten or more days before Christmas...drives me crazy.



I'll spend the next few days catching up on some woodturning -- roughing out some blanks, trying out some new design ideas, and working with some woodturning buddies who I offered to help out in my shop.



With any luck, it won't be nearly another month before the next post....sheesh!!

I participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange with some other woodturners -- we're scattered all over North America. My Secret Santa lives in Oregon, and this is what he sent me - a box turned out of Cocobolo wood, which comes from a tree that grows in South America.

No comments: